- Growth of key accounts in specified territory.
- Articulate LexJet’s value proposition and solutions using digital and social platforms.
- Learn – Conceptualize ideas from analytical data in defined industry segments, and map purchasing habits.
- Build – Develop internal and customer-facing platforms and applications to solve and improve customer experience and further the companies value proposition.
- Measure – Analyze and apply metrics to define engagement and opportunities
- Sharing and curating quality content that helps buyers/customers become educated and informed about business issues at hand, and how the company can solve those issues.
- Developing awareness to industry practices, tips & business development content, while applying social strategy and marketing technology.
- Conceptualizing, developing, and executing sales programs to attract and retain customers through digital and traditional platforms including face-to-face, email, phone, social, and electronic communications.
- Sales metrics: sales revenue, margin, and growth within the database
- Daily reporting: pipeline management, sales forecasting, and customer contacts/touches
- Manage multiple accounts across platforms using industry tools
- Strong commitment to group goals, making LexJet a great place to work, and providing the best customer experience in the industry
- Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferred
- Energetic, self-motivated, and innovative approaches to the sales effort
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required
- Digital/Social sales experience preferred, but not a requirement
- A positive and collaborative approach to problem solving and the willingness to work cooperatively to resolve issues impacting the customer experience