The SOLP Technical Sales Specialist (TSS) is a primary contributor to SOLP’s overall growth and profitability. The TSS is responsible for driving revenue growth by building and managing new and existing client relationships. The role requires a strong focus on customer service and technical support, in addition to up-selling and cross-selling to existing clients. This will be achieved through sound account planning, prospecting to identify high potential clients, qualifying and developing assigned accounts, understanding the client business environment, educating clients on SOLP’s product offerings, and identifying ways the company can assist clients in solving application and business challenges.
As a SOLP TSS you will work in partnership with the SOLP Team to develop and grow key customer accounts and to target high potential business development opportunities. You will work directly with customers utilizing all communication platforms to help solve problems and suggest new ways to expand their business.
- Sales responsible for the assigned region for end-users.
- Articulate S-One and its associated brands’ value proposition and solution discussions with channels and end-users.
- Grow your own territory while working in a fun environment as part of a regional team.
- Focus on selling Coatings, Varnishes, and Ink components to commercial customers on the west coast of U.S. and Canada
- Work directly with customers to help them solve problems and suggest new ways to expand their business.
- Inbound and outbound phone call and face-to-face meetings to defined customers and prospects.
- Maintain database to increase value and utilize marketing.
- Account planning and Management.
- Sales Metrics: sales revenue, margin and growth by assigned territory.
- Daily Reporting: funnel, sales forecast accuracy, contacted customers and new prospects.
- A positive and collaborative approach to problem-solving and the willingness to work cooperatively to resolve issues impacting the customer experience irrespective of functional origins.
- Education: Bachelor or Master Degree.
- Skills: proactive, self-organized, positive, responsiveness.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- 1-4 years of sales in the commercial print space.
- Must speak English fluently. French, Spanish, or Portuguese a plus
- Willingness to travel at 50% of the time to Western U.S, and the entire country of Canada.
- Must live in the Western U.S. or part of Canada.